Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's raining.

I recently learned, that when it snows in Utah, it rains in Los Angeles. Last friday I went on a rainy, late night excursion to Disneyland with a friend. I wore long jeans with flats and needless to say, they were soaked after ten minutes. I'm never prepared for bad weather, especially not rainy weather. So, after plenty of suffering I finally decided it was time to spoil myself! I went shopping with my friend Maria and set my heart on a pair of adorable navy rain boots with a yellow zipper at Steve Madden. I'm a really indecisive shopper and I constantly feel buyers remorse, so I decided to keep looking. Right before we left, we waltzed into Macy's where they were having a shoe sale. I found the same boots for 15% off! Any sale puts me on a shopping high, so it completely sealed the deal. They are my first ever pair of rain boots and they smell like brand new rubbery tires. Mmm. Can't wait to splash in puddles!

2 comments:

  1. I got some yeller ones at Target for $6 a few years back. I bet you got a similar deal on yours though, what with the 15% off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, that was a fast read....more, please?

    ReplyDelete