Monday, March 7, 2011

I have baldy eyes!

I've heard more than once that eyelash extensions can be addictive. Too bad I didn't consider that at ALL when my friend Sahar took me to a salon to get temporary eyelashes. I loved them way too much the very first time to ever go without. But, when I decided to take them off before my second appointment, they were not very nice to my real lashes. Good thing the new set covered that right up! After a couple weeks they started looking like crinkled spider legs again, so I made the decision to upgrade to nice crinkle free lashes that required going to a spa and prepaying for my appointment.

I paid extra to have them take the old nasty lashes off, for fear of ripping out any more of my real little guys. Turns out, that can't really be avoided, and even after the technician used special solution I still ended up nearly bald after having those cling-ons pried off. She told me I had to wait for them to grow back before I could do anything else and talked me into buying some eyelash conditioner to help them grow in. So now I look like an insane person with my few stray lashes poking out in all kinds of different directions. Is it wrong that I still have an appointment booked in the future to go back? I'm having extension withdrawals...

2 comments:

  1. I still love you Chel, with or without lashes! and don't forget you can always cover them up with sunglasses until they grow back!
    How did your lesson go yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that could happen! Sorry Chelby Ann! I do think you should cancel that appt...for the good of your remaining lashes...your eyes are certainly beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete