Woke up at 5:30 am and snoozed my alarm. Then I woke up at 5:35, put on my makeup halfway, straightened my hair, got dressed and walked across the backyard to work! While Henry slept I fed the dogs, made the Boss' bed and ate breakfast. Henry woke up. I fed him breakfast and let him play while I folded laundry. At 8:30 we strolled down the block to Henry's music class and doodled around in Rite Aid until it started. Henry's music teacher still thinks I'm his Mom. At 10:00 class got over and I gave Henry his baba milk. We passed a movie set on the way home. Then, we plopped in the car, bought some groceries and shopped a bit at Ulta before eating lunch at Baja Fresh. Henry's lunch was better than mine... I got mistaken for Henry's mom two more times. When we got home, I put Henry down for a nap, then put the groceries away, rolled the garbage to the street, unloaded the dishwasher, and switched the laundry. I heard Henry make a noise so I went upstairs and changed his stinky diaper while he tried to play in his poop. I put him back in his crib. Then I went downstairs and crashed on the couch. I don't hear any noise upstairs! I might fall asleep...
When I'm not playing Mom this is what I do..
What an interesting day you had today! I'm so glad that scary girl with the beautiful brunette mane is your friend...looks like she could protect you from all the bad guys...Love ya SO much...right along with that scary friend of yers!
ReplyDelete