...Spent the weekend at dinner with friends, then shopping at The Alley downtown for a dress. I bought some pants that are too big and a dress I stopped liking after a few days. Me and a friend tried on wigs and I was brunette Taylor Swift for like five minutes! Sunday was the usual after church gathering at my house, pretending to watch tv and getting over excited about my birthday weekend. Tuesday me and Henry took a tiny road trip down to Ontario to hang out with sister Robyn and her kidlets. The babes seemed to have a lot of fun staring, grabbing on, poking, and laughing at each other. We had Kenny Rogers Roasters for lunch which I had no idea still existed. Kind of brought me back to family times on St. George Boulevard. Yesterday I took my friend to the airport so he can jet off to London, first class! Anyway... now I'm trying to eBay my non returnable dress. Wish me luck!
Dinner times
Wiggy times
No comments:
Post a Comment